Date: Thursday 14th May 2015, 9.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: Wales Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
The formal launch of the new NISCHR infrastructure will take place on Thursday 14th May, which will provide a forum for discussion to maximise research capacity and excellence in Wales.
Speakers and sessions will include:
- Vaughan Gething, AM, Deputy Minister for Health and Social Services
- Professor Jonathan Bisson, Head of NISCHR
- Directors of the new NISCHR Centres and Units
- The launch of NISCHR plans for public involvement, engagement and participation
- Parallel sessions from infrastructure support organisations e.g. clinical trials units, Welsh Health Economic Support Service (WHESS), Secure Anonymised Information Linkage Databank (SAIL), Wales Gene Park, NISCHR School of Social Care Research, NISCHR Support Centre and Workforce
To register for the conference please click here.
Places are limited so early registration is recommended.